Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Hail Storm

We had an hail storm today. I did not know what was going on. I was on my computer when I heard some noses.

I thought that it was thundering. I had a time getting off my computer. Things were so slow while I was on it. Maybe the storm was doing it.

I made it off my computer and went into kitchen and heard something hitting the roof. So I went to look out the window.

As I was pulling back the curtain, I said Oh Lord Jesus! Or was it Oh my Lord. But anyway, the streets were filled with water. It looked like we were in a mini flood.

The hail was coming down so fast it looked like snow on the grass. As I was looking on our porch, I saw the hail bouncing off the ground.

I have never seen anythings like this before. I watch on to this happening for about 10 or 15 minutes. It was so strange.

I thought about recording what was going on. But I did not want to miss out on what my eyes were witnessing. It was amazing.

I saw the water pushing the trash down the streets. The water was so strong, it pushed small rocks into the streets. There were leaves there as well.

I thought the we were going to have a thunderstorm. Rain was in the forecast. But Hail! I was surprised.

May the Lord guide us through the surprises that come our way. May see be more prepared for the storms ahead. May we see the good of what we go through.

No comments: