Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

New Beginnings: Set Ahead

I have been sensing new beginnings. I don't know what is a head for me. But I believe that the Lord is with me.

In time of change, I have to go with change. I have been cleaning up some these past weeks. I have been finding things that I did not know that I had.

There are some things that I have missed place. I know where it is now. It takes times to clean and rearrange things.

On my new beginning, my thoughts have changed. There are new ways of doing things new. I am having to change how I do some things. I have to get use to that.

In life there are things that come along that I have to rethink about. Things that need to be dealt with. I am making changes in what is needed the best way that I can.

Journey in life is a challenge. Without the help of the Holy Spirit , I don't know what I would be doing. I thank God that I have Him as a guide.

May the Lord guide my every day. May I see the good of what is set before me. May God bless those who I come in contact with. Amen.

No comments: