Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy 2023! Merry Christmas!!

Welcome to 2023l! 


We crossed over into a new year this morning. As we were leaving the old year and stepped into the new year, I said thank You, Jesus!!!!. I make a toast and said cheers to the new year. 

 It's been a good start. It's time for me to take a nap. But, I decide not to do it  I'm keeping myself occupied. I'm not as tired as I should be. 

I did my morning dos. I prepared for the first Sunday gathering of the year.  I greeted some of the people. The message was good, It was entitled: The Holy Name 


The Christmas decorations are still up. The trees are also. We have 4 more days of Christmas to go. 

I'm heading into do some goal setting. I need to get back on track of things. The holidays has slowed me up. I need to get with it. 

Happy 8th Day Of Christmas!
Happy 2023! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for reading.

God bless you.
S.A.Blakley

In 97 days,  my next decade begins. 

Here were first to questions from the small group discussion for The Holy Name that I seen online.  
 "1. What is the origin of your name? I did some googling on my first name Susan. 

"What's the full meaning of the name Susan?
Susan is a feminine given name, from Persian "Susan" (lily flower), from Egyptian sšn and Coptic shoshen meaning "lotus flower", from Hebrew Shoshana meaning "lily" (in modern Hebrew this also means "rose" and a flower in general), from Greek Sousanna, from Latin Susanna, from Old French Susanne. Susan.

Were you named after a family member? I wasn't named after a family member. .

2 . Did you have a nickname growing up?  
My nickname is Susie and still is. 

No comments: