Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

15th Anniversary

It's my 15th year anniversary in coming to church. I started at a Baptist Church. By the end of the week, I started attending a Christian Church in which I rededicated my life back to Jesus.

I have been following Jesus with a new attitude since that week in 1993. I later became a member of WOLC a month later.

Church has changed over the years. People have come and gone. There are a lot new faces. In times passed I have changed.

I don't see things as I use to. There are some things of the past seem not to bother me. I am not apart of some things that I use to be a part of.

I have grown out of things. Things that don't mean anything. I am in a new season of life.

I like being apart of the church of Jesus Christ. The community where the word of God is taught. The place where the Spirit of the Lord dwells.

Thank You Lord for saving me. Thank You for allowing me to be apart of Your church. Guide me into what You have called me into in Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments: