Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Change In Some Things

I'm moving along with the changes that have been at hand.
It's a bit different.

The worship gathering with Jason Upton was wonderful last night.
I learned and received some revelation about some things in my life.

There are some who can't relate to me.
Or they can't understand me.

I have accepted some things that I can't change.
I have to move on with my life.

I am leaving things behind.
I have no idea where I am headed.

I believe that there is still hope.
I can continue to walk through the door of HOPE.

I have to get use to things.
What I use to do has little meaning now.

I can't see how I can switch in things like this.
It took a while to get it in my thinking.

I don't know why it took so long to sink in.
Life has it's ups and downs.

It took me a while to get clicked into this change.
I guess that I stopped in responding or reacting to some things.

Things has to come the hard way.
I had to change no matter what.

May the Lord guide me in these changes.
May I move in the right direction,
in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments: