Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Some Thoughts About Blog Sites

This year, I jointed facebook on August 24th.
It is not what I expected.
I have many friends there.
But most I don't know.
Nor do the most know me.

Now I feel like I am not apart of the facebook crowd either.
I feel like just a name and face added to majority on that website.

Three of my blog sites appear private blogs with very few real friends.
Friends are ones who communicated back and forth.
I can't explain what I want to say.

It has been depressing at times to visit the others blogs.
Their friends communicating with one another on an going basis.
I try to make comments or give feedback to them.
There is little to no feedback.

There are very few who interaction with my sites.
Now I tend not to want to be apart of what is going on.
I am not apart of things.
I feel like an outsider.

It's deceive in nature in what I have been experiencing.
Thinking that I can be apart of things with others.
I feel that there should be some feed back when making comments after comments.
It's like what's said is just there and has not meaning.

Today marks a very new beginning.
I don't know where it will lead me.
It's like I am on my own.

Blogging has turn into a private thing now.
I am just journaling my thoughts.
I have no interest in asking people to be my friends on my blog sites.

What is a friend?
Is it just to be added to a person's web site?
Is to let others know who is who's friends?

I don't know.
Friends talk and communicate.
I am beginning to see that friendship can end without warning.

There is a lack of communication.
There is a lack of things that end what was once in a friendship.
There is a lack of interaction in ones life.

What's left to do?
If I have to, I will continue my journaling journey alone.
I don't see this blogging world as a popularity contest.

I am relocation things on my blogger's journey.
I am on a new road.
I am building on New HOPE.

This road is a journey that leads to a better HOPE.
I will continue on this journey with or without my friends.
Blogging indeed has changed.

People are not the same.
I am not the same.
My journey of blogging has a new beginning.

May the Lord guide me on to this new road of HOPE.

No comments: