Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Continuing On Down The Road of Life

It is different.
I am doing other things in life.

I am doing my bests to forget what lays behind.
I'm pressing forward to the prize that is set before me.

Things can be challenging.
I don't want to go back to what I can out of.

I don't want to get in tangled into things.
Things that I can't change.

I need to keep pressings onward.
I need not to keep speaking of what I experienced.

I should just drop those things.
I should look at the bright side of things.

I don't have to do what I use to.
No matter how hard it may seem to leave things behind.

I believe that God has something better for me.
I should be praising God for where I am.

I give You thanks Father God.
You bring me through all that I need to go through.
I thank You for being with me through everything.

No comments: