Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today's Anniversary

It has been an up and down day.
I kept the joy of the LORD.

This day will never be the same.
Things have changed.

I see a brand new beginning.
It's like I have a new church.

I see some people differently.
They are not the same.

At times I feel like a stranger to some.
I don't know what it is.

I will continue to walk in the joy of the LORD.
He is God.
He will never forsake me.

He is with me through thick and thin.
No matter how stupid, dumb or ignored I am,
God still loves me.

I am loved of God.
Surely Goodness and mercy shall follow me all of my days.

Keep looking upward for God for the answers.
Keep your faith in Christ.

Speaking in second person:
People will fail you.
Keep your trust in God.
People can deceive you.

You can deceive yourself.
Renew your mind with the word of God.
Hope in Him and not in yourself or people.

God is with you in all that you do for His glory.
Remember that.

No comments: