Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reflecting On Some Things

I have been thinking these past days about some things in my life.
There are some things that are not the same.

My favorite player was released from the Titans yesterday.
So I have no NFL team to root for.

I am not much in to football.
The only reason why I got into the game
was because a relation was playing.
I'm not upset that my player was cut.

I have a lot less stress now about watching football.
I don't know what up next for my favorite player.
I believe he will get to try out for other teams.

On another subject:
There is a new road that I am on.
I am getting over the changes that are needed to move on.
I guess God has been working on me to make this move for awhile.

I am not too upset in the move.
It's seems well over do for me to let go.
I have freely let go of this situation.
I have to adjust to the changes.

What I am doing is a choose.
It may feel wrong or out of place.
But I must move on .

I have completely given those things to God.
It's in the hands of the LORD.
I feel more freer from the matter than ever.

I've giving these issues to God so long,
now I believe that I have totally given them to Him.
I have peace on those matters.

Now, I have to think on other things.
I'm thankful that God has given me the grace and mercy to move on.
I've been holding on to died things.
Things that needed to be buried.

Things that I thought that I was good for me.
I had no fruit in return.
I got burnt out on those matters.
It was not healthy for me to keep on doing what I was doing.

I have to paid the consequences in the matter.
I believe that God will see me through such things.
I've been refreshed as I am released from things.
I have no obligation in pursuing things
that continues to bring distractions.

I am looking forward into what is ahead for me.
I shouldn't worry if I am doing the wrong things or not.
If I am lead or have the desire to do things...
May the Lord lead me on.

Meanwhile I am enjoying life more.
I have a lot less stress on some things that were wearing me down.
It feel much better now.

God is so Good!
Thank You, Jesus!
Thanks for setting me free.
Thank You for setting me free from me.

No comments: