Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Season For Changes

I have been on facebook for a month.
I don't know how I did it.

It has to be by the grace of God.
I have made it this far.

I have 72 people who are listed as friends.
I haven't ask others to be add to my friends list.

I don't want them to be just a # added to my list.
Or is it just a face on facebook that is there?

I don't have many comments.
A few friends have made comments.

I've been trying to be friendly.
I've made comments as well.

I've been aware of some things in facebook.
Things that can depress me while I am looking at some things.

I have to have a new approach about being over there.
I am laying low for a season.

I don't want to share what I have been aware of.
I don't think that it's my imagination.

I need to have peace from what I have been noticing.
I need to take a break.

I hope that I can return.
I pray that I will change in the process.

But for now, I am exploring, learning, making discoveries,
journaling and being quiet from facebook.

I think that it is the best thing to do, for now.
I don't want to continue to torment myself.

It's not worth it.
The Lord is my joy.

May I see the end of what this thing is.
May I continue to journal without distraction.

No comments: