Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2008

A Break From Facebook

I think the most healthiest thing to do is
to take a break from facebook for some days this week.
I am focusing my energies on other matters of life.
I can stress myself out over things that should not matter.

I ask myself questions.
Why do I do what I do?
Is it baring any fruits?
Are things working for me or against me?

What is the purpose of doing things?
Is it to share?
Or is it to get others attention to respond to what I share?

I am at the point of not looking forward to those sites,
looking at what others say to one another.
I acknowledge that seeing what others do is not healthy for me now.
I am getting stressed out and depressed over such matters.
This should not be the case.

I am moving on down the road a lot farther than I expected.
I need to be refreshed.
I need to be restored.
I need to get my joy back.

May the Lord guide me on the way in which I should go.

No comments: