Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

2nd Sunday In September '08

This was the day that I started going to church back in 1993.
It was on September 12Th then.
As I gathered together as apart of the body of church,
I became aware of some things that I did not seen 15 years ago.

If I would have seem this back then,
I think I would not continued on in church.
I do know how I recognized this awareness today.
Over the past few years I have notice some things.
This year things are more obvious.

Now, that I see this, I pray that the grace of God will led me on.
I pray that God will direct me in what to do.
I pray for God's wisdom in doing the right things.

Church has been changing over the past many years.
It's not the same.
I have been changing as well.
I see some people in a new light in things.
Some are not the same.

There are some that appear don't know me any more.
It appears that they don't want any thing to do with me.
It appears that things that are done that are covered up things.
But I can't understand things.
Communications has stopped.
There is no feedback to very little interaction.

I got a revelation today.
The difference in friendships and relationships.
There is a big difference.

We can be friends with whosoever wants to be friends.
But in relationship that is not the case.
I have made a discovery that
I can't have relationship with some people.
Friends can turn on you at any time.
Relationships can end without warning.

I am beginning to acknowledge who are my friends.
I am checking who is who.
There have been not much interaction with some in my life.

I am thinking about who I can be in a relationship?
There is some connections in where a lot more is said by both parties.
In this case there is feedback
knowing what the other knows what the other is thinking.

What is a relationship?
I am not speaking of dating or having a mate.
I am speaking of friends who are just friends.
What do friends do to built up in to relationships?

This type of relationship has some things in common.
There is a likeness in the person.
There is no pretending about things.
These friends allow the other to have fun to be themselves.

Friends on the other hand, have a friendship
but doesn't go this far.
There is no true interaction with one another in time of needs.

There is the going through the motions
of saying hello to one another.
There is a thinking that there is a relationship
but there is a deception going on.
Friends interact and share that could led into relationships.

It's the Dawn Of A Brand New Day.
Who are my friends?
Who do I have as my friends?

I can I build friendship into a relationship from friends?

This week, I am thinking about who's who in my list of friends.
I have to move on from the ones who are friends but nothing there.
I have to make decision in what to do.

May the LORD grant me the grace and see me through.
May the ones who call me friends, be friends.
May the ones who need to end our friendship, leave.
May I walk away from those who I need to walk away from.
May I end the friendship that I thought were so.

May I see the good of what I learned today.
May I continue to walk with my head up high.
May I not be down when see others who were friends.
May God send faithful friends into my path of life.
May I be a faithful friend in Jesus' name,
Amen.

No comments: