Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last Days of September '08

It's the LORD's Day.
It's the last Sunday in September '08.

I have been enjoying these last days of September.
It's a different month this year.

I was more happier last year.
I don't expect some things to happened this September.

I have cross some new grounds.
I have less worry about some matters.

There were some things that were troubling me.
They seem not to be a bother to me anymore.

Those things seem not to be a burden to me anymore.
Perhaps I grew out of those things.

They have no importance to me.
I don't know what killed the want in those matters.

It's not apart of my life anymore.
It appears to be "died things" in my life.

May God guide me on into the rest of this month.
May I have happier memories.

May I see the good of what I have been through.
May next month be the month of harvesting,
in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments: