Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blogging Still

I have been journaling more on my main blog site. I am getting my mind off facebook. The more that I have been journaling and praying, there better I am feeling.

Facebook can depress me. There is so much there. I can't keep up with the "Jones." I am lost. I don't know much on who to program things. I feel like not a part of that website.

I have more freedom when I am alone. Blogging by myself not receiving feedback. It like this website. There is very little feed bakc here. I am in my own little world.

It like that I don't exist. Only the people who click on this site will be able to read what I post. I am a lot less stressed out on this weblog than the other three.

Here I have joy. There is no contest here. I know that I can find others to comment on. But what is the use of depressing myself.

As I have turned in a new direction. I am doing things in a new way. I have blogged so much since not going to facebook. I feel like I am back on track.

May the Lord continue to guide my steps in the direction in where I am headed.

No comments: