Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

Thoughts Reflections

I have been thinking.
There are some things that have been troubling my thinking.
Do we really mean to know how people are?
Do we go through the motions asking?

I see that in some that I encounter on my way.
I feel that there is no real wanting to know how I am doing.
There are some who I frequently talk to now.

I don't know what happened.
I thought that we were friends.
I guess we are not.

They tend to not want to speak with me anymore.
I don't exist in their world no more.
Well, at list I see it that way.
No matter what I do...there is no interaction.

Should I just be quiet and leave them at there rest?
Letting them go and move on with my life?

I have no choice.
I can't pursue what isn't peaceable.

I am at a stand still while ending the pursue.
I can't keep hurting myself wondering if or when they will speak.
Whatever this was was for a season.

I don't want to bother them any more.
I don't need to waste my time in things that isn't there.
Those "Friends", I will see them on the other side of this life.

It is time for me to find other friends.
Friends who want to be friends.

Not just a name on a list or say that we are friends.
But For REAL friends...

No comments: