Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thoughts Of The Week

It has been a long week.
There were a lot of unexpected things that happened.
I thank God for seeing us through things.

I am thankful that two of my brothers and their families made it through Hurricane Ike.
I am thankful that my nephew is a true champion that made it in the NFL.
I am thankful that my another nephew's cut was not too bad of a cut and is healing.
I am thankful that my brother did not hurt himself when he fell.


I am thankful that God has His eyes are upon us always.
I am thankful that I have peace of mind about some things.
I am thankful that I can continue to walk with me head up high.

I am so thankful that God does not brush me aside.
I am thankful that God love me.
I am thankful that I can have a relationship with God.

No comments: