Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Public Confession Anniversary Day

This is the day, I rededicated my life back to Jesus in 1993.
I did it at the church where I gather; WOLC.
I believe that I have grown in the last few years.

I have made some awareness of things that I did not know in the beginning.
I have been saved for about 10 1/2 years before going to church.

Since I been in church, I have been confused about some things.
I guess there have been different teachings and things over the years.
We get different revelation about things as we grow older in the LORD.

I thank God for the revelation that He allows me to receive.
May today be a start of some thing new and different.
May the LORD reveal more of Himself to me.
May I continue to follow Jesus with all that He has put into me.
Amen.

No comments: