Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Life Changes

I get to go to a Jason Upton concert, tonight.
May we worship God in spirit and truth.

I have been thinking about how life changes.
It comes slowly and some times fast.
Things that make the changes in life.

I can see things not as there once were.
It is like I am an outcast.
But then again, I am at a new beginning.

Things have to change as the time in season changes.
There has to be a letting go of things completely.
Not to keep holding 0n to things that needs to let go.

This can be difficult at times.
There must be total release of what needs to go.
It's like when some one dies.

There has to be a separation.
Things have to change.
Things need to be dealt with in time.

In due progress there is a release.
The change is there.
The pressing on must be keep on and on.

May the Lord guide us in the changes in our life.

No comments: