Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Off To New Things

The Spirit of the LORD during worship gathering touched my life.
I can see some things in a new light.

I've been blinded by things that stop me from moving forward.
I need to believe and seek the truth from God.

I need not to be a people pleaseres.
I need not to do what every one else is doing.

It is OK just to be me.
It is not necessary to pick up what others are doing.

God created me to be me.
I need not to copy others.

I am a unique human being.
I need not to be every ones friend.

I can be who God created me to be.
I need to stop comparing and looking at what others are doing.

It is OK to be different.
It is OK not to be apart of what the norm is up to.

May I see the beauty of just being me.
May I have the understanding that I can't relate to other in the same way I think.

May the blessings of the LORD be upon us as we go in to new things.
May the grace and mercy of the LORD be forever know to us.
Amen.

No comments: