Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2023

A Good Day To Journal

 We have a snow day.
And it's piling up very slowly since 11 am. They say, it will be about 4 inches when it's all said and done. I hope it's not too  bad outside. 

It's been a fun day.
I did something that I haven't done in years. I'm glad that I got to go. I might do it again sometime. It was so fun. All I had to do was to show up. And just be. 

I'm changing up some things next week.
I was thinking. I'm don't need to blog everyday on this site. I'm future posting on my Challenge blogs on Saturday. I'm thinking about having blogging days for this yet. 

Sunday is a good day to journal.
Sunday is the first day of the week. Saturday is a good day as well, as it is the last day of the week. The week days are the ones that I'm looking at for some changes. I have two blogs that are only once a week. 

I did look through some of the DNA matches.
I didn't see any connections. I tend to forget to check my other DNA sites. I will have to get with it. 

I'm getting ready to watch the NFL.
This will be a game to watch.  And it's snowing in Kansas City, Missouri. I'm rooting for the Chiefs. 

Thanks for reading.
A Good Day To Journal

77 days to go to my next decade. 
Blessings,
Susan 

No comments: