Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Focusing On My Goals.

It's a cold windy day. It even snowed some. However, its gone now. I'm use to the changes in the Winter weather. I pray that the rain or snow don't turn to ice. 

I finished In Remembrance on the Isaac Dade / Dayd lineage. I did add his lineage on another calendar along with the sister, Crieldy (Dade) Green lineage which is about  four people. Isaac didn't have many as his brother, Benjamin Dade. 

There's one thing I forgot to share about Benjamin's lineage. I came across cousins marrying cousins. I got confused who was who. Benjamin's descendants were marrying into his sister, Louisa Dade Washington's lineage. And Louisa has a lot of descendants. 

I'm into listening to podcast. I'm learning some new things. I'm hearing the phrase: A Better Me in 2023. I'm focusing on my goals. I doing my best to keep moving toward them.

79 days to go till my next decade.

Focusing On My Goals

Thanks for reading. 

Blessings
S.A.Blakley 

No comments: