Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2023

Making A Way To Keep On Track

I got thrown off track this week. I'm not worried. It's good to not to be so serous about goal keeping. I'll making a way to get back on track.  

It's my 13th year on Twitter. I joined on January 20, 2010. Things have changed over the years. I have less people I know that clicked on to follow me. I have 88 people listed on my my list. I'm on Twitter less over the years. I'm in and out and future post a lot. 

I created other new accounts. It's like I really need them. Oh, the password keeping, I have. I can always create another password. 

What are the benefits of doing some things? I see that I need to let go of things to make room for the new things that are coming. I've been doing less of what's draining me. I'm putting my energy on the things that bring me energy. 

I'm working on my Saturday blog with the theme of FAMILY. I have another theme for #52Ancestors  EDUCATION. I may change what I started. The prompts get me to thinking. Then again, I post what I have.  

Thanks for reading.
I'm making a way to keep on track.

It's been a fun day. 
78 days to my next decade. 

Blessings 
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: