Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2023

With New Beginnings

It's the 8th day of the year. Eight is my favorite number. I was born on the 8th, which is in 90 days. It's the 98 day of 2023. Back in Rhythm To The Beat of The 8th Day
I'm getting into the habits of my days that come. I did my Sunday dos before leaving the house. It was a beautiful ride to church. I made my way to pray before entering the sanctuary. I greeted some of the people who wanted to be greeted.
I gathered with church as we praised and worshiped our Savoir Jesus. The message was okay. Kings Shall Come We received communion and went on our way till next time we gather again.
Dawn of A New Day
This week is a start of new beginnings. I sensed it when I woke up this morning. I'm moving with the flow of things. Old things have passed away, new things have sprung up. I have to get use to read the newspaper online, this week. The papers for Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. The two printed copies are on Wednesdays with is advertisements and sales. And the Friday Weekender which is a cope we pay for. With New Beginnings I've been thinking about the things I no longer can do or things I choose not to do anymore. I'm creating new habits. I'm walking in the flow of what I set out to do. There is no more getting up going outside to get the newspaper in the early morning. I see the changes as that I have more time to do other things. I will have to get use to things I now longer do. My today's view I've been watching the NFL off and on this afternoon. I'm glad that the Buffalo Bills won. I'm watching Denver and The Chargers play. Hope You Had A Great Day! Thanks for reading. With New Beginnings 90 Days to go to my new decade. Journey Continues God bless you. S.A. Blakley The first two questions from the Sunday message "Kings Shall Come: online Study Guide Discussion sheet. January 8, 2023. Have you been in a castle, palace or large mansion? When I was out on the East coast on a vacation, I visited a Castle in the Clouds, and it was out of no where all by itself. I was amazed by what was in the Castle. I've been in large mansions out East. One was a 44 room mansion where a writer came to write her books.. Then there one, another I can't recall how many rooms but, they said that it had ghost living there. Have you ever ridden a camel or seen on up close? I've never ridden a camel but I have seen some up close in church on Christmas Eve and when I was in Israel in 1998.

No comments: