Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2023

A Week Of Surprises And Some Fun

Today, I was on the go doing my daily dos. Some relatives came over. We had some food.  We watched TV.  We had a good time in conversation. 

I was out and a bout with people. I went to get my hair done and went shopping. I have been enjoying this day. It was like a day that came about as I was going. 

Yes, it's been a wonderful week. I had other guest who came by besides the one just happened to be in the neighborhood. There was two relatives who came by and we received communion together.  We had a nice too.

I'm into reading up on the news on my cellphone and computer. The newspaper came by mail carrier yesterday. The paper appear to be smaller. The paper cost was $3.25 per copy. I don't pay that much. I'm a subscriber.

I thought to change up some things along the way. My goal is to journaling everyday. I see this as a good thing for me. It has been clearing my thoughts. And it's giving me some new ideas to do.

I'm getting into journaling more. It's good therapy. I been journaling on my "On My Journey" I posted that before this one. I'm learning not to make my blogs long. 

I don't know if anyone is reading what I'm journaling. It's a practice for me to keep my mind active and doing something. Perhaps some day, I will come back and re read what I was doing back in the days.

A Week Of Surprises And Fun
84 days to go to enter into my next decade. 
 S.A. Blakley 

No comments: