Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Rearranging Some Things

As I began journaling I was in silent.
I was updating my Bartlett Family Connections: In Remembrance of January on my Family Connections: Gathering The Generations site.  I began to arrange the relatives in remembrance according by the day of remembrance last month. Before this, I had them in groups by branches of Elias Bartlett's children. It was same with the Dade and Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections. 

What I did on my break.
I ate lunch and baked some banana muffins on my break time. I was looking over some of my social media accounts. I'm not on as long as I use to be. The longest that I'm on facebook is to do my Family Connections projects. 
 
Also I started updating my Dade Family Connections for January as well. I rearrange them as I posted them on my Dade Family Connections group on facebook for January. 

I'm trying to keep up the pace.
I continue to get thrown off track. I'm bouncing back and doing things out of order. I hope I caught up. I believe that I will. 

I'm getting into the habit of reading the news paper online
.
I have to do it on my computer. My cellphone isn't the place to read  a newspaper. 

I'm thinking about un-goal- ing some of my genealogy searching.
It can be a stressful thing in doing goals and not compiling them. We don't have to pressure ourselves to please ours. 

I'm posting early today. 
It's 86 more days to go to my new decade.

Thanks for reading. 
Rearranging Some Things. 

God bless
S.A. Blakley

No comments: