Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Not In A Hurry

 As I began  journaling this blog, I took a break and had some snacks. I finished my second blog entitled "One Of My Favorite Photos Of My Great Grandfather Isaac Blakey. " I'll re read it tomorrow and then post it. 

I continue to surf the internet for family connections. I went back over some newspapers to see if any new articles are there. I have noticed that things are added over the years. 

I'm getting use to getting online or my cellphone to read the local newspaper. It is different. I'm sad for those who have no access to the internet. They have to relay on others to tell them what's in the paper.
 
It's been a good day. I'm still putting things away from the Christmas season. My one last box. I'm doing  good about things. I use to do this all in one day. I do it little by little. I'm not a hurry.

I had a surprise visitor who happened to be in the neighborhood.  I'm glad that I was home. We had a wonderful time catches up on things. 

I'm trying to stay on top of what I plan to do. There are times, like yesterday when I have to change what I plan. I leave room for those times. I'll make up the difference later. 

I'm getting done early today. I've been doing some things in a new way. I'm gaining my time back, so to speak. I hope all  are having a good day. 

Thanks for reading. 
Not In A Hurry. 

88 days to go as into my next decade. 

God bless you.
S.A.Blakley 

No comments: