Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2023

With My Mind Set

As I'm journaling this blog,  I'm moving right along. I might need to stop listening to things while I'm on my computer. I think, this could be slowing me down on what I set out to do. 

I continue to work on my blog for week two on the #52Ancestors 52 Weeks in 2023.  I posted that photo and another version of the photo on my facebook and instagram accounts. I didn't go into why I like the photo. My favorite photo is of my Great Grandfather Isaac Blakey.

I'm catching up on my things I needed to over the weekend. I try to have a free day sometime over the weekend. I see that I can't if I have to catch up on Mondays or Tuesday. I'll test and see how I can get things done during the weekdays. 

I've been thinking about which days are my heavy days to do things to my lighter days. I see that my easies day is on every other Saturday. Fridays have become a little better day. Sundays , Mondays and Thursdays are long days. Wednesdays and Saturdays are okay days.

In the meanwhile, I'm coming along in this new year. I'm aware of the changes that I need to tickle. It takes practice in doing each day. With my mind set and the want to do what I need to do, I think that I can do it. 

Thanks for reading.
I'm moving right along.

God bless you
S.A. Blakley

No comments: