Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

On This Cold And Rainy Day

 It's a cold and rainy day and a good day to stay inside.  I have done some of  my dos for today. I have set my goals. And I'm moving right along. There are things that I won't get done today. 

I finished up on Benjamin and Lucy (Sampson) Dade In Remembrance list. I didn't include the living family members. I did have a chance to go back and list the spouses. I'll move on to Isaac Dade / Dayd lineage. 

I have re read my blog: The Tombstone Of Chas Langford: Out Of Place. It is set to post this afternoon. I will post it on my Susan Blakley:  Family Connections page as well. Charles Edward Lankford / Lankfard was my great uncle. My Grandfather Leo' s brother. 

I feel as thought I accomplished a lot today. That calendar on Benjamin and Lucy Dade's lineage is filling up. I may need to do Isaac Dade Dayd lineage on another calendar. I forgot about if I find more on Benjamin's lineage and even the living ones who will pass. I will have to add them.  

I'm working on Isaac Blakey And His School Of Life: Education blog for next week. We always write of the education of those who went to school. Why not those who weren't educated through the school method. What about the School Of Life? 

80 days to go till my next decade. 
On This Cold And Rainy Day. 
Thanks for reading

Blessings
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: