Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2023

Moving With The Flow Of What's Coming

 As I'm journaling this blog, I'm running behind. I was talking with a family member on the phone for about fifty minutes. Then another phone call came. It was worth the conversations. 

I was copying and pasting my February In Remembrance information to my  Blakey Blakey WHITE Family Connections site from my facebook account future post. I'm should have done what I'm doing know years ago. It took time to do this at first. But, in the future it will be much easier to post. 

I continue to search my DNA matches.
I came across another cousin on 23 and Me. I'm trying to figure out which side. It  appears this match is on my mother's and father's sides. I have to recheck. 

I didn't work on my blog for next week theme "Out Of Place." 
I'm waiting on the prompt for the theme. I have an idea. But, I what the prompt to help me along the theme. 

Happy Friday the 13th
!
It's been a good day so far. I'm making up the time that has thrown me off. I'm going to make this one. 

I got more done this morning than I thought. I'm learning to do things in block time. I'm moving right along. Even when I'm thrown off track. 

I continue to keep moving with the flow of what's coming.
Hope all will enjoy your weekend. It's Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Day weekend. Let Freedom Ring! 

Thanks for reading.
Moving With The Flow Of What's Coming. 

85 days to my next decade

God bless you. 
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: