Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2023

While On The Christmas Journey

I'm into the new year and regrouping from staying up late. I'll make it. I'm getting use to doing some things new. 

There only two times of the year when I plan to stay up late. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.. However, I took a nap during Christmas Eve  in 2022.

I'm catching up on things. I plan to take down the Christmas decoration over the weekend.  The season isn't over yet. Happy 9th Day of Christmas!! It's not to late to send gifts and cards. 

I'm enjoying this week.  I have the year down when I'm wring the year 2023. The two has expired only when speaking of the past.  

I have 96 days to go to my next decade. 
I'm pressing on...

While On The Christmas Journey 
Thanks for reading. 

God bless
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: