Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Ending Of One Season Into The Next

Happy 12th Day of Christmas! It's the last day of Christmas, as well. Tomorrow will be the official last day after Christmas as Epiphany comes on January 6, 2023.

 As I'm journaling this blog, I was listening to the ending of the 8th and now the beginning of the 9th ballot count for the Speaker of the House. When will this end? This is sad that they can't agree. How will this House agree on things? 

I have finished up and posted my first blog for the #52Ancestors 52 Weeks challenge by Amy Johnson Crow on a few of my websites:  The Chronicles of Susan, Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections and my facebook page Susan Blakley: Family Connections.  The post is the same of all sites but a little different on the Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections site and facebook page. 

I delivered some Christmas gifts yesterday and still have more to get out of the way. Yes, Christmas is a season. There are many who haven't caught on to that.

I continue to keep up my habit. It's a challenge to do. I think that I can keep it up. If I don't get thrown off track by some things that will come up. 

Today, I had to re arrange some things that I normally do. My time on the computer is short. But, I am making some grounds. I will get done. 

Ending Of One Season Into The Next
Thanks for reading. 

Merry Christmas!
Enter into the next season. 

There are 93 more days to my next decade. 

God bless you.
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: