Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Keep Pressing On

 It's the fourth day of the new year. Happy 11th Day of Christmas!   I'm getting into the habit of doing some things. I was online with  the first WOLC Prayer And Communion Service  for the year. 

I was listening to the 5th ballot  for the Speaker of the House as I started this blog. I don't know how long this will take to elect someone They will go until someone will get the majority of the votes. It took 133 ballots in 1856. 

I've been on ancestry and found some new DNA matches. I was searching ThruLines links. I was surprise to see a match on my Washington side. I don't see the connections. However,  I see the match on my 4th Great Grandfather Robert W. Lankford. 

I continue to work on my blog: I'd Like To Meet My Great Grandfather Isaac Blakey. I'm giving it a thought on what I will say. I hope to post my blog tomorrow. I got catch up with my DNA matches.

It's been a good day. I'm slowing down on doing things. I have learn some things from yesterday. I can't believe that I sleep almost 8 hours over night. That's a first. I'm behind on my rest. I guess I'm catching up.

I have 94 days to my next decade. 
Thanks for reading
Keep Pressing On 

God bless 
S.A. Blakley
 

No comments: