Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Making Some Progress

Oh what a week!! I'm making some progress. I have cut back on journaling on this site. I' continue to check my DNA matches, check obituaries, and post on my social media accounts. 

What did I do during the weekdays with me free time?

Monday:

I compiled a list of Benjamin and Lucy Sampson DADE lineage for January In Remembrance.  

Tuesday
 Posted Isaac Blakey And His School Of Life: Education #52Ancestors ~ Week 4 In 2023
on my Chronicle Of Susan site and Susan Blakley: Family Connections site on facebook. 
 
Continued to work on my the list on Benjamin and Lucy  (Sampson) Dade lineage. 

Wednesday

Posted   John: A Family Member on On My Journey site
Worked on my next themes: Social Media and Something Someone Gave Me. 

Thursday
Worked on updating Bartlett and Dade Family Connections: February: In Remembrance. 
Worked on Benjamin and Lucy (SAMPSON) DADE lineage: January In Remembrance.

Searched obituaries this week: found some Family Connections
Carl Willis SIVELS, connected on my Dade side.
George BLAKEY connected on my BLAKEY side.  

Friday

Worked on my blogger sites: Journaling, On My Journey, and Chronicles of Susan.
Set post titles for  #52Ancestors in 52 Week challenges weeks from  6 -17. 
Checked DNA Thrulines on Ancestry 
Searched on the TIVIS Family Tree: Mary (TIVIS) THOMPSON: No more clues on her. 

Happy Weekend!!
 
Thanks for reading. 
Making Some Process

Blessings, 
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: