Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Good Day

I continue to work on my In Remembrance list for the descendants of Benjamin Dade Sr. and Lucy (Sampso) Dade. They have a lot of descendants. I had to take a break on Eliza "Lizzie" Dade Calsaw.  

I'm adding more of Benjamin and Lucy Dade's lineage as I'm adding to my list on the calendar. I didn't think to do this until I got to Eliza Dade that I completed today I'm adding living relatives to the Family Connections tree. 

I have two more Dade children to go; Brandy Dade and Charles Dade. I have finished with George B. Dade, Fanny (Dade) Cottell  Martha (Dade) Carter,  Eliza "Lizzie" (Dade) Calsaw. I'm not for sure if  Mary Dade and Benjamin Dade had not off springs. 

What I am doing is time consuming. And I see that this is a good thing in the long run by adding the list of names on a calendar. I'm seeing that relatives has to same birth and death dates this way. .

I finished up on my blog: The Tombstone Of "Chas Langford": Out Of Place. It's set to post tomorrow. I may come back and re read it. I continue to wok on next weeks' theme: Education. My goal is to write shorter blogs. 


 It's been a good day.
Thanks for reading. 

81 days till my next decade. 
It was in 1981 when I began to discover more on my family Blakey side. 

Blessings
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: