Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2023

Still On The Journey

As I was journaling this blog, I was listening to the 13th ballot for the Speaker of the House. It appears that they are making some grounds. This vote has to end some time. It's the fourth day of voting. 

I looked over  some of my DNA matches and some sites for obituaries of relatives.  It's good to keep searching for the DNA matches and for the relatives who have passed.  This information could be some of the clues that are missing. 

I continue to work on my second blog of 2023 for #52Ancestors challenge. One of my favorite photos of my Great Grandfather Isaac Blakey. I don't know much about  when or why the photo was taken. But, I have the story on how I came across the black and white one and the clearer photo that was sent to me. 

I was looking on my facebook memories and saw  a project that I started in 2014. I need to update the photos of my relatives.  The project is of photos in a frame on my father's side and my mother's side. 

Then I was watching on the  the 2nd Anniversary of January 6, 2021. I remember that day. It was a sad day. Thank God that the scheme of the devil did not prevail. God set His angels in place. It's sad the many people died. 

I even stayed up to see the certification for the next President of the United States of America Joseph, Biden who won the 2020 election. The plan of the day was set in place, But!!! It didn't go their way. The votes had to be certify. If not certified, the President at the current time thought that he would still be President. How wrong he thought.  

I pray that nothing like this will ever happen this again. There's too much hate and violence in America.  Lord, have mercy on us. 

Still On The Journey. 
Thanks for reading.

Happy Epiphany! 

92 more days my next decade. 

God bless you.
S.A. Blakley  

No comments: