Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2023

Set Time To Start And Stopping Point

We're half way through January. The high today is going to be in the 50's. Yesterday, we had a cold wind and I saw people out and  a bout without a coat or jacket. There were people golfing. Some were at the parks.

 I've been working on my #52Ancestors challenge for this week and next week. Week three theme is Out Of Place and week four. theme is Education. I have week three about done.

I'm doing my best to keep up on my routines for each day.  I have to know which days are my most productive day in doing things. Those days are Sundays and Thursdays. 

I've been changing things up to get things done. It's good to have a set time to start and stopping point. I have to leave some things for next time. 

I had some extra time. I was recording in remembrance dates on a calendar: the descendants of Benjamin Dade and Lucy Sampson Dade. Out of the eight know children, I have five of their children's off springs listed on my calendar. I have four more to go.

Set Time To Start And Stopping Point
Thanks for reading

82 days till my next decade. 
I graduated for CHS in 1982. 

Blessings,
S.A. Blakley

No comments: