Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Halfway Through The Week

As I'm journaling this blog, I was future posting my February In Remembrance for my Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections on the facebook group. There are a lot of family members in February.  I'm almost done with that. I'm on the 21st day of February. (Then I took a break and finished the rest of the month of February. )

I have changed up on how I post the In Remembrance. I group them by the days then state which branch the person is related to. This takes time to do. I'm coping and pasting. Then I go back and recheck to see if I have all the information in order. In the long run, I would have to do this in the future. Only to update from time to time. 

I posted my blog for my Favorite Photo on The Chronicles of Susan  and on my Facebook account Susan Blakley Family Connections. I'm working on my third blog theme "Out of Place." One blog after another as I post and go. 

I was surprised to see the Mid Week paper today. On the front page it cost $3. 25 cents. I thought that the paper was free. It's mainly of advertisements. There are some articles however have to scan with cellphone to read. This is new to me. The paper is smaller. Let's see about Friday's Weekener. 

I'm running late today on journaling. It's one of the days; I stop and go. Then pick up where I left off and stop and go. Wednesday is a day that I have to work out to get things done. 

87 days to go to my new decade. 

Thanks for reading.
Halfway Through The Week

God bless you. 
S. A. Blakley 

No comments: