Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

 It's a free day for me.  I have done what I plan to do. Now, I'm doing what I'm doing. What do I do?

There was not much to listen to on the internet nor on TV as I was journaling this blog. I'm glad that they finally picked the Speaker of the House. It's over and it's time to move on. 

I officially took down the Christmas decorations. I didn't put much up this year. There was a small tree with some decorations. What cards, I had I taped them on the wall. 

I'm back in the swing of searching for my family connections this week. I took a break in December, 2022. I continue to search for DNA connections. I found another DNA match with my 4th Great Grandfather Robert W. Lankford. 

I worked on In Remembrance for February: DADE Family Connections. I did BARTLETT Family Connections this week as well. It took more time for the DADE family. About and hours. I doing things different this year. 

I'm getting ready for the 2nd week of the year. The first week was long. I got caught up on my sleep. I average about 7 hours of rest this week. Well on the first on January I had 4 hour and 36 minutes on the day. 

Yes, I'm getting into the swing of things. Those habits, I plan to do, have been a challenge to keep. But, if I put my mind to do them, I can. I have many distractions that come. 

I went out to get the last newspaper today. It's the end of an era of the early morning paper. before 6:30 am. Now, the two newspaper will be carried by the postal carriers. Things are changing. 

In 91 days, I'll enter into my next decade. 
 
Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things
Thanks for reading.

God bless you.
S.A. Blakley 

No comments: